How To Buy Funeral Flowers
Funeral flowers are sent to a church service or funeral home. A local florist will deliver your flowers to the funeral or memorial service.
How to Buy for a Religious Funeral
Honor the departed's religious or cultural belief with flowers appropriate for a viewing or wake, funeral, cremation or graveside service.
How to Write Sympathy Card Messages
It is not always easy to write a heartfelt message that expresses how you feel, especially at a time of sorrow so we have written some card suggestions for different occasions.
Sympathy Card Messages
- Please accept these flowers and hear the words we are not able to speak
- With my deepest sympathy
- You are in my thoughts and prayers
- With love to you and your family
- In loving memory
- With heartfelt condolences
- My thoughts are with you at your time of need
- I want you to know that I am here for you at this time of grieving
- Thinking of you in these difficult times
- Please know our loving thoughts embrace you
- Our deepest sympathies during your time of loss. Please know that we are here for you.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. We are sorry for your loss.
- In loving memory of [NAME], [HE/SHE] will be missed dearly.
- Please accept our condolences on the loss of your [MOTHER/FATHER/OTHER RELATION].
- Our deepest sympathy to you and your family. From all your friends at [BUSINESS NAME]
- [NAME] will always be in our hearts and memories. With sympathy, The [YOUR LAST NAME] Family